Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Where are they now?

I thought I'd bring you updates on my former roommates. Let's start shall we?

Shaunna Phishy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shaunna invited Mom over to her place for a barbecue. If any of you have been reading, we all know what kind of cook Shaunna is. I hope Geoff was cooking that night. Shaunna had some news to share...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Geoff, Shaunna's hubby had rented a little home here in Mojave Gulch to be close by when she was released. I guess they celebrated her release a bit too much, cause well Shaunna was expecting! Oh wait, it gets better...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not only was Shaunna expecting, Geoff was bored while waiting for her to be released and adopted a puppy. Apparently they have a very cute Pomeranian back home and he missed their dog, I don't know I kinda stopped listening when Mom was telling me about it. What?! Like you've never stopped listening when your mom was talking to you? Cha, that's what I thought!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now for the funny part, Louis is born and they want Mom to house sit and babysit and DOG sit. Yup you heard me right. Apparently Mrs. P had so much fun at the asylum she's doing it again, only Geoff said he wont let her go without him. They're now over in Crazy Zetas hoping to survive the challenge. Mom hopes Shaunna piddles herself again! I hope the baby piddles on Mom!

Rachel Ziecy

Rachel Ziecy is really Rachel Ziese-Lecy as many of you have guessed. She promptly left after the wedding and moved back to Prosperity Point with her family. She has some great looking kids. You should head over there and look in on her from time to time. I think she may have left the asylum prematurely, she is still in denial that she is a sim.

Chuck Norris

No one has seen Chuck since the wedding. Rumor has it he went to Hollywood to be the real Chuck Norris' stunt double only to be told he looks more like Ewan McGregor. Besides, isn't Chuck Norris is retired from movies?

Joy Robbins & Grim Reaper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joy Robbins and Grim Reaper have become permanent residents as downtownies along with thier friend Ziggy Stardust. They visit often with Paige Lyn and Zaed.

Ziggy Stardust

Although Ziggy Stardust moved downtown with Joy & Grim, he has been seen in the musical circuit. Who knew he had it in him? David Bowie? Mom, who's David Bowie?
Along with his musical career as a wicked guitarist, he has become a permanent fixture in Clyde Daily's line up of booty calls... or is it the other way around seeing how Ziggy Man is a star?

Paige Lyn & Zaed Robbins

Zaed is a clone of the true Zaed Robbins, a proud Anatothian from Prosperity Falls. I will carry his seed and start a colony of Anatothian peoples here at Mojave Gulch.

Oh sure I know we're both sims, so okay this isn't the real Zaed, the real Zaed is old! Having met Joy, Zaed and Xuan I also realize they all remember parts of their life in Prosperity Falls, right up until they were cloned and sent here to Mojave Gulch, yet their family tree relationship has been totally messed up. There is no family relations other than their last name and genetics. So I play along and humor my husband. Isn't that our job as wives?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We moved in to this house, its not complete yet, we have some work to finish upstairs. Floors & the walls and such. We were waiting till the children were born so we'd know what colors to decorate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is our frist child, our son. Zaed named him Timo after his father who named him Zaed after his father so Zaed had Timo who had Zaed who had Timo. Yeah don't think about it too hard, it will make you dizzy. Unfortunatley he has my skin tone, although he has his father's eyes and hair.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Timo grew up as all children do and I'm pregnant again. Did I mention I created Gir, the servo? Oh, well I did and now he takes such good care of Timo, I have all kinds of free time to study and do my nails and just be pregnant. Timo is a good boy, he doesn't even need me, its sad really. I mean, I'm the mom right? Shouldn't I like be a mom to him?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Let's hope for a girl this time. I really want a daughter to torture like Mom did with me. What? Isn't that the hope of every mother, for the children to have kids that act exactly like them?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got my wish! Meet my daughter Jasmine, she has her father's skin and his mother's eyes. I'm not sure about the hair yet, but I would guess its mine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger Rhexy said...

*Sniff* I am so glad that everyone made it and is doing famously! Thanks for baby, dog, and house sitting while Geoff and I spend our time in the crazy zeta house...LOL!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

I love the Robbins' lot name, Sanity Found! Too funny. Looks like everyone did well and is happy. Thanks for the plug for Prosperity Point and the line about how Rachel still insists she isn't a sim.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did so awesome Ruby :D great job and great story ~Melissa

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 3:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! Just read the whole story through in one sitting! Loved the fights, romance, and congrats on the lack of characters dying. Maybe I will give this challenge a try...

Queenofsimtopia

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Awww. *sniff sniff* I love a good ending. Yes, Zaed makes pretty babies. :) Luv it!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:41:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

BTW, thank you for the great big plug for Prosperity Falls. Look forward to a Big Meeting between Zaed and his brothers, and a coupla nephews in an upcoming blog entry!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger Infinity-Nevermore said...

I've just read Mojave Gulch in a sitting. I wanna do an asylum so bad now. Tt's not fair. I'm at work. :( Guess I gotta wait till I get home and kick my sister off my comp. Cheers for all your patients and their after stories.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home