Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Does he know?

Dear Diary,

A husband for me… presented as a gift… he's quite beautiful… perfection, he says… flawless… not like her… flawed… flaws in me…

I didn’t understand… but I know now… he didn't want anyone from Mojave Gulch… he's worried about him… he doesn’t know, he can never know… but I know… I know about him… he visits me… he visits me in my dreams… I don’t know who he is… I don’t know why he’s afraid of him… I know he destroyed me once for asking… I won’t make that mistake again… I know things… I know people… I don’t know how… I don’t know who they are… but I know not to ask again.

He moved in… immediately… then married me… he must know… we have barely met and he's my husband… is this normal?

Pregnant he says… he’s pleased… a list… 26 words… no… names… I must fill these names with meaning… one child… one name… one letter… then I’m through…
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhexy said...

Very interesting! What an interesting story you are weaving for us. And on a challenge that is usually so...boring. ;)

Excellent writing! I am loving this so far.

Friday, March 23, 2007 7:39:00 AM  
Blogger Fairy D said...

Very, very interesting. Can't wait for more.

Friday, March 23, 2007 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

This is very intriguing.

Friday, March 23, 2007 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger suzie sim said...

OMG!! Are you going to make this poor woman have 26 children?? Bwuahahahahaaa! That's enough to populate a small hood! Well - at least they're goodlooking sims to start with, aren't they??!
WTG!!

Saturday, March 24, 2007 9:02:00 PM  
Blogger SuzyQ said...

*squeal* A Jesse baby! Can't wait to see the lil cutie patootey!

Saturday, March 24, 2007 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow.. how intriguing is this? Can't wait for the next chapter..

Lori

Sunday, March 25, 2007 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home