Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Monday, January 02, 2006

Meet the gang...

Woah, what does that say? Mojave 'Asylum'? You put me in an asylum challenge? That is so not right!


Paige Lyn Thomas – Cancer
Aspiration – Knowledge
6 neat, 3 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful, 6 nice
fitness & custom hair / gray
LTW – Mad Scientist


Shaunna Phishy - Aries
Aspiration – Family
5 neat, 6 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful, 5 nice


Joy Robbins – Aquarius
Aspiration – Popularity
4 neat, 4 outgoing, 4 active, 7 playful, 6 nice


Rachel Ziecy – Capricorn
Aspiration – Knowledge
7 neat, 4 outgoing, 1 active, 8 playful, 5 nice


Ziggy Stardust – Gemini
Aspiration – Romance
2 neat, 8 outgoing, 7 active, 7 playful, 1 nice


Zaed Robbins – Taurus
Aspiration – Fortune
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 3 active, 8 playful, 5 nice


Chuck Norris – Scorpio
Aspiration – Romance
6 neat, 5 outgoing, 8 active, 3 playful, 3 nice


Grim Reaper – Libra
Aspiration – Pleasure
2 neat, 8 outgoing, 2 active, 6 playful, 7 nice


Title PageDay 01 >>

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Very exciting to be in my first ever asylum. I love the way you have Paige as the controlled sim she is such a cutie...I can't wait to drive her crazy...hehehe! And Chuck eh? I am a bit of a chuck fan I have to admit! He doesn't sleep you know, he waits. Ha!

And where did you get that hair for me? It is RIGHT on. I showed it to a friend and she thought that you had seen a real life pic of me and then picked my hair style. I am gonna need to download it...it's exactly perfect.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh no they found me!!! I can't wait to tell my husband I'm in an Asylum Challenge. I thought that was sim me last night, but I didn't want to full of myself, so I waited to find out for sure. I'm very excited and honored to be part of your challenge. Interesting combination of my two last names.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger Just Moi said...

Wow this looks like fun - I may need to do this one day lol wow Chuck Norris that's a name you don't hear much anymore :)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Woo-Hoo! Heh. Zaed-n-Joy....I am soo glad. They will be great in this challenge. They are wierd to begin with. Heh. I will keep an eye on this blog!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Woo-Hoo! Heh. Zaed-n-Joy....I am soo glad. They will be great in this challenge. They are wierd to begin with. Heh. I will keep an eye on this blog!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home