Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day 01 page 2

Why does that guy on the guitar look familiar? I did? When did I create him? Leander, oh right! OMG you put one of mine in here, that’s so cool… but why didn’t you give me Morgan or Felicia? That aint right, you're willing to make me suffer but not them. Cha you love me, whatever…

Mom, there’s no science job, now what? Okay, so I get to play today? Sweet! I’m hungry, what’s for dinner? What do you mean, I have to cook… you said I am not allowed to cook without you. Jello… okay cool, I can do that.

How funny, they’re doing the peepee dance. What kind of adult waits till they just can’t wait anymore and… oh yeah my brother. Sad, but true.

Oh snap, he did not just pee on the floor next to me… Mom, its getting on my shoes! Ew, grossness! And it stinks, I’m gonna be sick. I don’t want my Jello anymore, do you want it?

Oh man, now Rachel is making a piddle... Shaunna is totally laughing at her, that’s cold… you have some weird friends.

Is the jello gone? Shaunna made a tv dinner… oh snap, Shaunna made a tv dinner and didn’t start a fire. I thought you said no one knows how to cook and stuff. Yeah, I guess we are lucky.

Now there’s karma for you… why isn’t anyone cleaning up this stinky mess? Me? I didn’t do it! *sigh* Maybe its time we go over what it is I’m suppose to do here… and even more important how do I get this to be over already.

<< PreviousTitle PageNext >>

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I love Paige, what a typical teen...like totally like hilarious and whatever! And yay sim me for not peeing or starting a fire in this installment...I am impressed, but sure that it won't last.

Can't wait for the next update. Gotta get Paige a job so she can get away from these crazies for a few hours a day.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

(response to Shaunna)
Excuse me, but you did piddle! See the last picture? It is you & Grim's piddles mixing with Chuck's piddle making one huge piddle puddle!
Karma baby, it always gets ya!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really gross! Oh, TMI...I knew it is was coming. Though I thought for sure that I was just standing in Rachel's puddle as she is pictured going in that spot a few pics earlier...but of course the magic of editing it could have been a totally diffrent day. Ha! I still love it.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

No, no .. same day, different corner of the room. Rachel is by the microwave, you are by the espresso machine. If you look at Chuck's piddle pick, you can see the same espresso machine behind Paige... barely.
The only thing out of order is you cooked later in the evening, but again same day.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny stuff!! You're daughter is a typical teenager (trapped in an adult body now). Lots of puddles! Yeah, 2 days an no fires :)

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Loving the tone of this. Poor Sim Me peed herself twice already. *sarcasticlly* Great! I drink lots of fluids all day and pee more than anyone I know. I guess it's true to life, wait, but I make it to the toilet.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 5:39:00 PM  
Blogger Just Moi said...

I'm wondering is this an old blog because the entries are from the beginning of the year - or did you do that on purpose? I'm already confused.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

(response to tktrn99)
Actually this is still day 1, it was a very long day!

(response to Rachel)
Nope, you peed yourself only once that day. You stank for the rest of the day, but I thought I'd spare you the green aura pictures!
The others that piddled are Shaunna, Chuck & Grim.

(response to PRMami)
Nice catch! Yes I did that on purpose to keep the same blog page on top for navigational purposes, since blogger always puts the most recent blog on top.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Errr...Pee City! hehehe

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home