Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 02

Check me out, I like am doing the crossword puzzle in pen. I’m so cool, I have no idea what I’m writing… I can’t even read simlish very well.

First the toilet gets clogged and now the shower. If it wasn’t for Rachel cleaning up all the time, I’d be really tired already. Hey Rachel, I think Grim likes the way you mop. That’s so funny. (ding) Oh wow, a mechanical skill, sweet!

Dang it Mr. Norris, I just finished fixing the bathroom and now you break the dishwasher. You can’t keep breaking things especially stuff that can hurt me cause I can’t fix that yet. I only have 1 mechanical skill and if I get zapped, I’m so gone… and if I’m gone… then you are all gone. I’m sorry, I know you didn’t mean to.

What’s that smell? OMG Shaunna started a fire in the microwave! Quick someone put it out! What? Oh right, quick, “what’s the number to 911”? Okay, so now may not be a good time for Simpson’s quotes.

Oh man, they’re just lining up to get burned, what the heck are they thinking?

Thank goodness the firelady showed up in time… but I think Zaed lost it. He’s got that blank duh look going on.

Cha real nice Shaunna, you’re the one who made him that way. Show a little sympathy will ya? Just remember karma got you once… *cough* piddle *cough*


Everyone is really starting to worry and freak out now. Its not getting any better, and its only day 2! That green chick is Joy Robbins right? And the cute one with ears is Zaed Robbins… so I was thinking, you made me read the rules for this challenge last night and it totally says that they are to be non-related and they’re like related by marriage and… okay fine, I’m just saying is all.

Poor Zaed, how can I help him? He’s just so sad and freaked out right now. Talking to him didn’t really help, Mom and OMG no, I will not flirt with him, that’s just wrong… right, sim age… okay tomorrow okay? Please? I have to go to work in the morning… I know it does sound weird for me to say it… I didn’t tell you? Yeah I got a job as a test tube something or other.


<< Day 01Title PageDay 03 >>

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A test tube something or other! Too much. And it only goes to show that I opened my big mouth too soon and fire #1 was all me. I wouldn't have rubbed it in about Zaed breaking down though...okay maybe I would have.

You have been busy gal! Really enjoying the updates though.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh no I have the volleyball out already! Well I talk to objects in RL anyway, oh crap did I let that out? Now I'm over sharing, as if the peeing comment wasn't an over share. OK, back to the blog. Thank goodness no one died in the fire. Poor Zaed didn't take it well.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Erm....buck up Zaed! You can always...errrrrrrr.....hum. Sell.....ummmm.... uhhhh.....er. Sorry.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home