Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Day 04

I don't know why, but Mrs. Phishy got points like this twice! I think its awesome cause maybe this means she wont be going nutty like Zaed did. Okay who else needs points and how can we get them for them.

Mom! Mom, guess what! No guess! Oh you heard the chimes... well that kinda ruins my news of the promotion to lab assistant now doesn't it. From now on, can you just let me tell you? Please???

Right, I promised to help cheer you up. So, Zaed, wanna hear a joke? Okay, well I'm not that good at telling jokes... This man walks in to a bar... and says, "Ouch!"

He's just so dreamy, maybe I will flirt with him... I just don't like being in this bathroom all the time... yes, I know I'm stalling! I just never flirted with anyone before.

What was that sound? He has pink hearts? That's good right? I mean, we want him to like me right? Heh, I'm like.. um, Mom, can I go study something now?

Wow, Mrs. Ziecy... you sure are sore with Mr. Norris still. Give it a rest will ya? You are so tempting fate. Unless you like fighting I guess. No, no... we're friends remember? Yeah the floaty green happy faces.

Mrs. Ziecy is still not okay. I tried playing chess with her and every time I ask her to watch tv with me she plays with her ball instead.

Oh, so you're Daniel Gattis? OMG I know who you are! Your mom is like so hilarious and cruel and her husbands are just like so clueless, like your dad and um... oh sorry about your dad.

Gosh I hope Mrs. Phishy gets along better with him than I did. I don't think he liked it when I talked about his parents and stuff.

Oh goodie, have some tip money, and more and... gee, Mom, how much do you think he will need to make him gain points? At least 500? Holy cow, okay, but don't we need that for bills? Cool, I get it back... never mind. Have some more Zaed!

Not much happened today. I guess it can't always be exciting here. You can't move that there, my piece is on that spot. Oh, really? I always wondered... okay so how come I can move this here then? Huh, that's silly...


<< Day 03Title PageDay 05 >>

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3,500 points! Not bad sim me! Must have made a friend or something like that...just a guess.

Awww Paige and Zaed are cute together. Sorry, I know your her mom and all, but how cute would their sim babies be???

Friday, December 15, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Yeah it takes me awhile to get over being angery.

Funny update.

Friday, December 15, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Awww...Zaed is a lover...not a fighter...hehehehe

Friday, December 15, 2006 7:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, looks like Rachael is still fuming!! Congats on the promotion! Looks like you at least have "in house" entertainment!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home