Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day 05

Good morning, its time for me to go to work! Um, Grim… move buddy. I'll call the fire department, just be careful!

Weird… I guess the fire didn't bother him right away, it's like he wasn't even aware of the fire until his ramen was done, he took it out and like put it on the counter and then he freaks out…

My ride showed up, but the fireman hadn’t arrived yet… I was worried about leaving them, but as I headed out the door I heard the sirens, I knew they’d be there and take care of Grim & Ziggy man.


Zaed lost it again… he had another ‘shrink visit’ whatever that means. Does this mean I get to… um, need to flirt with him some more? You know, to get his aspirations back up of course.

I think Mr. Norris wanted to make sure Zaed wasn’t alone with the shrink visits ‘cause once he was done visiting with the mailman lady he flopped down too. He looked funny doing the chicken dance… oh great now I have that song in my head!

Um Mr. Norris, who is your new friend? Ms. Moppett? She’s your girlfriend?! You need aspiration points and fast.

Mom, did you hear that? I got promoted to field researcher today! Yeah me! I’m so cool… um, so what is a field researcher anyway? I have to do what? Out where? Gross, me and nature do not get along! I’ll get dirty and stuff.

Have you noticed? They’re starting to get along finally…

Well everyone except Mrs. Ziecy, she is still way mad with Mr. Norris. I’m just surprised there wasn’t a fight today!

Finally! OMG I was worried about Mrs. Ziecy, she doesn’t get much sleep, she stands around mad at Mr. Norris or playing with her volleyball professor… which is kinda scary sometimes. I think she is gonna worry herself to death! Can they do that? No, no she eats, she just doesn’t sleep much. Okay well lets hope this helps put her in a better mood.

<< Day 04Title PageDay 06 >>

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Grim braved the flames to get his precious ramen...and came out unscathed thank goodness.

Nice work on getting promoted. And thank goodness that Paige is not a natural scientist she would never make it through the scat master job!

Friday, December 15, 2006 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

I can't believe you had another microwave fire! Crazy!

Poor Zaed.

I can be VERY crabby if I don't get enough sleep. Ask my co-workers.

Friday, December 15, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Get some good nights sleepies, Rachel. Lol

Friday, December 15, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is to funny keep up the great story telling. My kids and I are following this and we just cant stop laughing.

Friday, December 15, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger Twoyys4me said...

This is so much fun to read Ruby! Poor Zaed... I'll be amazed if he makes it through the challenge- but at least he has Mrs Moppett (rofl).
Looking forward to the next round of Chuck v Rachel... hehe.

Saturday, December 16, 2006 3:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the shrink put in some overtime today! At least you were home to call the FD! Those Ramen noodles must hve been really good to ignore the flames! Sleep tight, Rachael!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home