Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Monday, January 09, 2006

Day 06

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know, but I'm tired of doing dishes, its so much easier to throw them in the dishwasher like we do at home... um, no ma'am I mean place them in the dishwasher. Sweet! I managed to fix it with only 2 mechanical skill point things!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dang okay so this time its Mr. Norris who wont let it go, this wont end well. I can tell it already. Keep talking Mrs. Z, maybe he will get tired of waiting for you to finish and walk away.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh ouch Mrs. Z, are you okay? That landing looked like it hurt! Your pride? But you landed on your hiney... huh, okay I don't get it. Mom, grown ups say weird things. Can I just force them to be friends? No? Entertainment? You're twisted!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr. Norris is so creepy! He just walks around following Joy around... and he just watches her. That would like so drive me nuts.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It seems you aren't the only one enjoying the fights between Mrs. Z & Mr. Norris. How funny... why would he congratulate him on something so weird. Do you think he just had nothing better to say but wanted some company so he said that and now he regrets saying something so totally lame? I mean he interrupted Mr. Norris' mojo he had going on with Mrs. P.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay see this? Every time I try to get Mrs. Z to watch the tv with me and maybe learn some cooking skills, she goes and pulls out her volleyball again. I think she just wants to be difficult and I'm sorry Mom, but I can not help your friends if they wont let me. Besides, that is one neat trick she pulled with the couch. I'm totally not messing with anyone who can do that!


<< Day 05Title PageDay 07 >>

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say you had me a little worried about Paige for a minute when I got here and saw that dishwasher pic. Phew. Glad she was able to fix it without incident.

Ouch! What happened to Rachel? She can take Chuck...Ha!

And exactly what is that "mojo" you were mentioning?

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh no I got beat this time. Man standing inside the sofa, that is a neat trick!

Monday, December 18, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brave....fixing the dishwasher with only 2 Mechanical points! Another fight! Jeez, no one is getting along very well in there! Yeah, anyone who can do couch tricks is not to be messed with! ;)

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:18:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Hehehee seems like Norris is a real stalker....

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home