Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day 07

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom, Zaed is really cool. So um, can I stay home from work today? Please! Okay fine, but really he's funny and says sweet things when I totally don't expect it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What I was saying good-bye. You made me go to work. This kissing thing is kinda weird and slimy and gross and real good at the same time. Is that weird? Does that make me weird? Is being here making me crazy or is that what this kissing thing is really like? Ew, no, I wont do that even if you did get me that granny van out there. No, you taught me better than that! Sheesh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I knew it was possible, I mean I knew I was here but OMG Mom, I met me today! How weird is that? I mean, I... its just.... gosh I'm cute. How come I'm still only a teenager? Really a downtownie? Does that mean I'm going to be a teen forever? OMG what if I never meet someone that falls in love with me? You? I could, but you're a downtownie too! Okay at least I know that sim me wont die. Ya know I hate that hair cut... then why did... I did not say that and I was, okay fine, but you look way cuter in MY neighborhood. Right, love you too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay so the fun isn't over for you yet. Are you happy? I swear sometimes I am not related to you. Mrs. Z landed on her pride again. I'm glad they aren't fighting with anyone else at least.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know you can cook now Mrs. Phishy, I just ordered the Chinese food because I felt bad for not leaving any Jello out before I left for work today. Want some? Your spaghetti smells yummy Ziggy man, nice job cooking and staying safe!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woah, Joy and Mr. Norris are like totally flirting with each other. When did that start? Really? They're awfully happy together. Do you think some day they will get married? Survive... right, first things first.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did you hear that? Aw how sweet! Maybe now Chuck will stop being so freaked out over everything and gosh, maybe him and Rachel can make up and be friends and then we can all get along and be a family for once.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMG I so did not need to see that... get a room! Heh, yeah I forgot... okay well, I will just leave the kitchen then.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ha! Mrs. P musta got some tips on how to say silly things from Ziggy man. Too funny. I suppose you are right, he really needed the points but seriously that is way funny.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What is that smell? Ew, oh well, at least you didn't start a fire. Are you going to eat that? Gross! That's right Mrs. P, that is how you burn something without starting a fire... yes it is sarcasm, I thought you knew my mom... then you'd know we're just like that. Fine, I'm going over there.


<< Day 06Title PageDay 08 >>

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that hair (though I usually hate it) on teen Paige. OMG she IS cute! :)

Again? Poor Rachel...pull yourself up by your bootstraps girl!

Glad I dodged that bullet! You had me worried that would end up with Chuck. He and joy make a lovely couple...that was me wishing them well.

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

I hope Chuckie will leave sim me alone now that he has a woman. Great update as always!

Monday, December 18, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Twoyys4me said...

C'mon Mrs Z- it's payback time!
We're all rooting for you over Chuck.

hehe.

Monday, December 18, 2006 1:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Round 3! Poor Rachael! Lots of couples developing! Good thinking...survival first, relationships later! Good update.

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Awww Joy and Chuck must have some real chemistry! I love it! Where is Rachel's inner self? She needs some mojo of her own!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home