Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Day 08

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Someone is stealing my newspaper again? Another Dante, I should have known. What gives with these guys? Oh well, it beats cleaning up the papers if they weren't stealing them!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, good morning everyone. Gee, what a lovely way to start a morning. I'm off to work, see ya.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mrs. P, nooooo!!!! Don't eat that! That is even more gross then Mr. Norris eating the burned ramen. Geez, if you were that hungry, why not eat the jello sitting right there... there! Oh man, that is so disgusting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Food poisoning... no kidding... duh, like I didn't see it coming. Dang it, now how do I get her to rest properly? *thinking... thinking... lightbulb* Yes! I will just buy her a hot tub... um, if I had the money and it wasn't against the rules to buy more furniture once the challenge starts. Dang. Okay Mrs. P, you hold on and try not to die on us!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thats it, let it all out Mrs. Phishy. *gag* oh that is so gross... *waiving air in front of face* So nasty!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh so things aren't bad enough with Mrs. P getting sick... I get a chance card that Mom picks wrong. If she asked my opinion, I would have told her to get help! I saw this card before so I know the answer, but nooooo... she doesn't bother asking me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See? I toldja so. Bad Chance Card lose 1 logic and you know that is one of my fears. Lucky for me I gave Zaed a kiss good bye the other day and dated him last night and um, what? Why are you looking at me like that? Yeah, but if I didn't then I would be like in the red right now and now I'm only greenish. At least you didn't get me fired!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mrs. P likes playing chess, she will plop down with anyone that happens to be playing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Only I dont think she will be playing with the Ziggy man again. Dude, what are you up to?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, man that aint right. If that is the only way you can win, then hang it up.

<< Day 07Title PageDay 09 >>

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uckle up, this is going to be a long ride with chance cards like that. Way to go mom! Ha!

And ewwww....why would I eat disgusting old Chinese!? Um, maybe cause I'm tired of jello and no one cleans up areound this place.

Love it!

Monday, December 18, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant Buckle up...

:) hehe

Monday, December 18, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Too funny! Why eat the bad Chinese instead of the yummy jello? I hope she makes it.

Monday, December 18, 2006 6:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another fight, food poisoning, and a bad chance card...ewww! Cheating at checkers - hehe! Never saw that before! Hope things start looking up.

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Gawd I love it when they cheat checkers. hehehehe

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home