Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Day 09

Oh Mrs. P, I think I need to not call you that anymore cause that is just so wrong. I mean, I know you're sick n all that, but I'm like trying to eat my cereal here.

I'm glad I had left for work already, thats just wrong. What? Yes, I know its the guy I'm in suppose to be love with, but I don't see how I can still like a guy after he piddles himself. Circumstances? I dunno about that. I'll have to get back to you later.

Mommy, Grim is being silly. I think he needs some attention. Well no, I wont flirt with him, I already did that and he ended up piddling himself. We don't want that to happen to Grim to do we? You mean my flirting with Zaed had nothing to do with his piddle? Well, duh, I didn't say it did... *rolling eyes*

Woohoo, yeah me! I so rock! *doin my happy dance* Those first promotions were so easy and now I'm like really having to make friends in order to get more. This friend thing sucks cause these guys don't count and I'm totally friends with all of 'em and like best friends with the girls... and Zaed of course.

Well gee, I thought you'd be happy to know you're well. I thought for sure you wouldn't rest enough and like totally die, but here you are all well again. I think its cause you sat here playing a lot of chess and watching tv and stuff... what nap? oh yeah you were pretty tired. I was really worried aboutcha.

This kitty came by and was just so cute. I had to say hi to him and he sang along while Grim played. Isn't he adorable? Can I keep him? Okay can I keep him when the challenge is over? Fine! Can I keep him when the challenge is over and I survive? Thank you, Mommy!

Aw, poor Grim. I guess playing with the kitty wasn't enough fun for a pleasure sim like him. I hope he gets better and soon. I guess now isn't a good time to tell him he needs a shower huh...

<<>Title PageDay 10 >>

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeesh, did it have to be the first picture? Yeah, I guess it did! Well, I was sick...after that icky chinese and all. Glad to know I am on the road to wellness. Sounds just like the real me, playing games and watching tv!

I did the happy dance for Paige too! I was begining to worry we would never get out of this place!

Monday, December 18, 2006 3:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A piddle parade there at the beginning!! Congrats on the promotion. No fights today - yeah! Good update!

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Thank goodness Ms. P got better. Too cute the cat singing along.

Monday, December 18, 2006 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

I love it when the pets sing along with the TV or instruments. :) Kobe is cute.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home