Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Day 11

Not much happened today. It was so normal it was scary. I did take a picture 'cause is was funny... okay so it was funny to me.

I mean, here Rachel is finally talking about love and being all peaceful like and there is my Zaed trying to egg her on and get her all riled up again. Its like he likes the fights as much as you do. I think the only one who doesn't like it anymore is Mrs. Z, but she just can't seem to stay out of 'em.

Everyone sleeps at different shifts. Its kinda cool to see how they managed to work it all out on their own. Not one person has passed out yet. Kinda disappointed actually. Anyhow Mrs. Z apparently forgot to pee before she went to sleep. The gross part about the piddle is she didn't shower before going in to a clean bed. I know, I wont ever sleep in that bed, I totally know which one it is too.

Oh yeah, check it out! I managed to get them all watching tv at the same time! I know! It didn't last long, but it did happen. What? Oh Mrs. Z decided it was time for her to finally shower... and Ziggy and Joy were too grossed by her to stay focused for very long.

Anyways, my big news of the day is I got promoted to project leader today. I know! I just rock like that. Mommy! It was a joke. Anyways I needed this cooking skill and couple more for my next promotion. I forgot to take a picture of that Jackie Dante chick, she and Joy made friends so I got three for now.

<< Day 10Title PageDay 12 >>

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go getting everyone to watch the cooking show! That pic is hilarious, but nice work.

And can I just say I love Rachel. Poor Mrs. Z is getting such a bum rap, but I support her!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Twoyys4me said...

Yay, another promotion, and all inmates alive!
Poor Mrs Z- I'm rooting for her. :)

Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

How funny that sim me was talking about love today. Today is the 6 year anniversary of the first time I met my husband.

I'm impressed that no one has passed out yet Great! Poor sim me peeing herself and she needs to learn to shower right away, gross!

Wait did Shaunna (the real one) say she loves me, me? That's so nice. I might just cry now and no I'm not just being sarcastic.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! A normal day is good for this challenge!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Awesome getting everyone to watch TV at the same time! That is an accomplishment!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home