Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 12

Mr. Norris slapped Mrs. Z again and again and again... I thought about counting how many times, but honestly I gave up after the third time. I thought now that he had Joy he would leave Mrs. Z alone, but nope... aint gonna happen.

Grim is such a strange guy. I mean he's like suppose to be all creepy death guy, but he really likes Mrs. Z, they hang out together and are best friends and all that, so he tried distracting Mr. Norris.

Unfortunately it didn't work for very long. I mean, Mommy, he follows her just to slap her. Sure she slaps back but its always her crying. Its just so sad.

Oh that, yeah well I was trying to clean up after these people and I broke the dishwasher. Maybe I just didn't fix it right the last time and so I tried it again.

What? Wait, what do you mean my butt is getting big? Nuh uh, it's so not big... okay I'll look in my... OMG you're right, my butt IS getting big! But I don't need body points to be in science... okay tonight, but I have to get ready for work.

I got promoted to Inventor today! Ya, I'm just rockin the promotions. I rolled up a want to cook some spaghetti so I thought to celebrate we'd have something other than jello tonight. Plus I was hoping to distract Mr. Norris with some real food. I figured if walking in my panties didn't distract him, maybe food would.

Oh no, it worked... if you look carefully, its Mrs. Z attacking Mr. Norris. Ya, I think it was all the slapping today that finally got to her. She pounced the second he turned his attention to something other than her.

I'm thinking she regrets that now. *cringe* Oh ya gotta know her hiney has to smart with as many times as she's landed on it. How is your pride today Mrs. Z? You ready to call a truce? I can try talking with Mr. Norris again, but I don't think it will help.

This lady? I don't know, just one of the random chicks you created to be a Townie. I was hoping if my panties, the spaghetti and Joy aren't enough distraction for the romancing-fighter-Mr. Norris, maybe meeting anther woman would help. It didn't... she played chess with me till I got my next skill for the next promotion and then took off. I think they're starting to get scared of this place. Hardly anyone walks by anymore... except for the Dante guys who are still stealing the newspaper.

<< Day 11 Title PageDay 13 >>

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paige is rockin! I am excited that she is on the fast track to promotionville lately...finally we might actually get out of here! Hehe.

But seriously, I can't believe we are on day 12 already. Great work Ruby! Keep em coming.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Twoyys4me said...

Poor Mrs Z- she's got some serious catching up to do in the Norris stakes... that guy is meannnnnnnnnn!

Congrats on another promotion! Inventor is a longgggggggg working day, I sure hope the inmates will behave while she's at work. ;)

Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

*Sobbing* Why does Norris keep slapping me? He's the one making passes at a married woman in the first place! I hope once this thing is all over you'll have sim me work on her fitness and kick his a** so many times he won't know hwta hit him! Oh wait maybe that attitude is the problem. Perhaps Paige and Sim me can play chess sometime, I like games and then Chuckie can't slap me for awhile.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Racheal!! This may be a lost cause trying to distract him...if panties and food don't work - I'm clueless?! Congrats on all the promotions! Looks good!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:37:00 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

GAWD! well, Norris couldn't be distracted wtih half nekked wimmin or carbohydrates..what will???

Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home