Mojave Gulch Challenge Neighborhood

Monday, January 16, 2006

Day 13

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr. Norris is doing it again. Ya, he's slapping Mrs. Z and she is so not happy about it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay so like its been almost 2 weeks and I'm still here. Things are still breaking down and we (knock on wood) haven't had any deaths yet. They broke what? OMG again? Fine, at least that I can fix no problem and they seem to be working on some cleaning skills so that is pretty good too. I haven't seen Mrs. Z playing with her volleyball in a while so maybe this is a good thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mommy, I don't feel so good. I don't know! I was like working and then I came home and I'm like sick now. This really sucks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Um, I'm trying to work here. Mommy said I can't go to sleep until I fix the shower so please work with me people! Uh Zaed, watch the mop... ya that would be my leg. Ya, I kinda need it to be there so I can stand and fix the shower. Done, good-night all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess its a good thing I moved when I did! Are they going for like a record or something? How much more can Mrs. Z take before she really breaks down?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My bad! Way to go Mrs. Z!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cha, you couldn't distract them with conversation before the fight? *rolling eyes* Whatever. Woah, wait... Mrs. Z is in love? With who? I think Zaed may have gone a bit nutty again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What twice in one day? Oh come on now... break it up, please?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seems Mrs. Z is on a roll here.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay Rocky Z will you please play chess with me, I need a few skills before work tomorrow and I'm done with my nap and Mom wants me to sit and not do anything I would consider uncomfy... ya, I don't get it either.

<< previousTitle Pagenext >>

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Rocky...I mean Rachel! Way to make a come back girl. Thats what we wanted to see.

Nice update. Poor Paige...just what she needs when she is stuck in this looney bin, the flu! Keep us posted, hope she gets better soon.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Ziese52 said...

Yippee! Go me!!! Must be those extra workouts lately or the pie from Christmas, sugar boost! And I played some chess! Oh boy games!

Poor Paige, I hope no one else gets sick.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger tktrn99 said...

Yeah Rachel - now Mr. Norris is getting his! Maybe a promotion in the future?? Looking good!

Friday, December 29, 2006 7:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home